(**Disclaimer: I joined this challenge last year but I am doing it again this year. The 2011 list is first then 2012**)
Here is my page for the challenge, a place where I can keep track of the books I am reading this year. I will also have a link to the reviews as well. I am doing level I'm On Fire! (16+ more books than last year)
Again, here are the details and levels and where to join:
Hosted by Book Vixen
- Runs January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2012 (books read prior to 1/1/12 do not count towards the challenge). You can join at anytime. Sign up on The Book Vixen’s blog.
- The goal is to outdo yourself by reading more books in 2012 than you did in 2011. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you. Nothing is set in stone; you can change levels at any time during the challenge.
- Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- Grab the reading challenge button and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you could track your progress on Goodreads.com or LibraryThing.com.
Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books
Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books
Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books
I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books <---this is my goal.
Here is my list of books for 2011:
The Nightmare before Jesus by Sonya S. Molina
- Chasing the Night by Iris Johansen
- What the Night Knows by Dean Koontz
- Once in A Lifetime Dog by Chantelle Hildreth
- It''s Not Your Fault: Weight Gain, Obesity and Food Addiction by Emanuel Barling, Jr., Esq. and Ashley F. Brooks, R.N.
- Dust: A book for broken people by Sherri Gough
Jesus in the Present Tense by Warren W. Wiersbe(review here)
- The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker
Passport Through Darkness: A True Story of Danger and Second Chances by Kimberly L. Smith(review here) Left at the Altar by Kimberley Kennedy(review up)
- Laughing with Lucy by Madelyn Pugh Davis with Bob Carroll Jr.
- A Higher Court by John L. Betcher
The Good Girl by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann It's Not You, It's Me by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann
- Think No Evil: Inside the story of the Amish schoolhouse shooting by Jonas Beiler
- Snitch by Rene Gutteridge
- Testimony by Anita Shreve
- The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkanen
- Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson
Easy by Kerry Cohen Hoffmann Chasing Zebras by Barbara Barnett(review here) A Conversation with God by Alton Gansky(review here) Love You More by Lisa Gardner(review here)
- Love Food and Live Well by Chantel Hobbs
- The Count Down by Iris Johansen
- Heaven is Real by Don Piper & Cecil Murphey
- World Without End by Ken Follet
- Daddy's Girls by Tasmina Perry
- The Murderer's Daughters by Randy Susan Meyers
Prince Etheon and the Secret of the Ancient by Joann Arnold(review here) Contingency (Book 1: Covenant of Trust Series)(review here) Surviving Sexual Brokenness by Thom Hunter(review here)