Wednesday, April 28, 2010

James Patterson's: Women's Murder Club Challenge


I have joined yet another book challenge from Socrates blog, reading the entire James Patterson 'Women's Murder Club' book series in a year: staring August 15 2009 and ending on August 15 2010. To learn more and join this Book Challenge and/or Club go to the link below (you may need to copy and paste it into your browser. Good Luck
Again, I will put an "X" next to the books I've read and I will put my review/synopsis in another blog and/or page, we shall see...

1. 1St To Die by James Patterson X
2. 2nd Chance by James Patterson with Andrew GrossX
3. 3rd Degree by James Patterson with Andrew Gross
4. 4th Of July by James Patterson and Maxine PaetroX
5. The 5th Horseman by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
6. The 6th Target by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro X
7. 7th Heaven by James Patterson
8. The 8th Confession by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
9. 9th Judgment by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Good luck with the challenge and thanks for joining us!

Elisha German said...

Thank you! It is a lot of fun! I just wish I had found you guys sooner! Better late than never, eh?