Thursday, April 29, 2010

Booking Through Thursday


So another fun activity I joined is called Booking Through Thursday. It's a fun question each week and this week, the question is: "
God* comes to you and tells you that, from this day forward, you may only read ONE type of book–one genre–period, but you get to choose what it is. Classics, Science-Fiction, Mystery, Romance, Cookbooks, History, Business … you can choose, but you only get ONE.

What genre do you pick, and why?

At first my thought was...
As a Christian. I should say the Bible; it has mystery, suspense, thrill, romance, murder, drama, inspiration…all of it…except for recipes…it isn’t a cook book as well. So I am torn…

Then I thought, you know, I could take my Bible, and one of my favorite cook books like "Rachael Ray's 365 plus recipe Book" and glue them together to make one big book!! Hopefully this works (haha). If it doesn't I wil give another answer...

No comments: