Friday, March 18, 2011

Meet Me On Monday


This is a fun meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.

Every Sunday she posts five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Questions:

1. Do you have a fireplace in your home?


No but I wish we did.

2. Can you drive a stick shift?
No but I want to learn how to.

3. How many computers are in your home?

Three. Hubby and I each have a laptop and we have a desktop computer that was given to us a while back that we let the nieces and nephews use when they come over. 
4. Are your taxes done yet? Do you do them yourself?
Yes they are. We do them ourselves.

5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
 Dinner. Means all I have left is cleanup from dinner put Daughter to bed and I can chill and read:))

No comments: