**Disclaimer: Because of my faith, I won't be reading Harry Potter or any other paranormal book. Personal and faith based choice for me**
So here we go:
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Divergent by Veroncia Roth
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- Graceling by Kristin Cashore
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- The Stand by Stephen King
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
- The Name Of The Rose by Umberto Eco
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
- The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal
- The Last Unicorn by Peter Beagle
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Enclave by Ann Aguirre
- Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Poison Study by Maria V.Snyder
- The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Steifvater
- Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Level I - Read 5 books from the 2011 Book Blogger Recommendation List
Level II - Read 10 books
Level III - Read 15 books
Level IV - Read 20 books
Level V - Read 20+ books
- Challenge will run January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012. Participants can join anytime throughout the challenge.
- Create an intro post, linking back to this post.
- Sign up with the MckLinky below. Please link to your challenge intro post, not your blog home page.
- Chose your own books from the list. You can decide to read books only on the Top 25 list or from the entire recommendation list. You do not have to make a list of books before the challenge begins.
- All forms of books acceptable (audiobooks, eBooks, etc.)
- Rereads do not count towards the completion of the challenge. The challenge is about discovering books that are new to you.
- You don't need a blog to participate.
- Reviews, while always appreciated, are not mandatory.