Monday, February 13, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading?  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!
I love being a part of this and I hope you do too!  As part of this weekly meme I love to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. 

This was a pretty slow reading week for me.

I only got a couple more chapter read in Daddy's Home by A. K. Alexander (for review) and The Perfect Husband by Lisa Gardner (my book club read)


I do hope to finish them both this week as I got a few books last week and today:



Henry's Sisters by Kathy Lamb...I've been seeing this around the blogesphere and now I am super excited to read it:) Along with:
The Thorn and the Blossom: a two sided love story by Theodora Goss
Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen (book and movie!)
Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M. 
I also got the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's:)))
I am most definitely going to read Water for Elephants before watching it. I think after reading my two books (Daddy's Home and The Perfect Husband) I am going to read Fifth Ave 5 AM and Water for Elephants. 
That's my week:) Hopefully I get this and more accomplished! 


Post a Comment