Sunday, August 8, 2010

WWW Wednesdays 8/4/10



(Hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading)


To play along just answer the following three questions:

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you will read next?

I am currently reading Vexation by Elicia Clegg for review. Almost done reading!

The book I read before Vexation was I Will Not Be Silent by April Maley for review. My review isn't up yet.

I am going to read Permanent Obscurity by Richard Perez for review.

2 comments:

Marce said...

I found you from the Linky on the Thriller and Suspense Challenge.

I look forward to your reviews.

http://www.teawithmarce.blogspot.com/

Elisha German said...

Thank you very much. I am nervous about it since I have been writing my reviews on paper but never though about doing it on the web. It's exciting and a little nerve racking for me.