"Recipes for a Beautiful Life"
This is another quick and fun read. But if you take time to "ooh" and "Ahh" over your favorite pictues it'll take you a while. My daughter had fun pointing out her favorite pictures. One of her favorites was of the deer( I think it was on page 63 or something). I thought it was neat how a biblical scripture matched each picture; but there was a few that made me scratch my head.
Now, what made this book even more fun is that it is split into two parts: Part One is cute/funny pictures with scriptures and Part Two is packed with at-home spa treatments. The Authors explain different herbs to use in your bath and for what reason. There are also a lot of facial mask remedies. For dry to oily skin and practically everything in-between.
From looking at the pictures to seeing all the different at-home spa treatments, this book was fun and very informative . I Would recommend this book for men and women no matter the age. And your kids or niece(s) or Nephew(s) will have fun with it too.
Moisturizers for Oily/Troubled Skin
- Cucumber: Soothing, cleansing and exfoliating
- Pineapple: Anti-Inflammatory, high in Vitamin C
- Carrots: High in Vitamin A, calming
- Avocado: Moisturizing, high in Vitamin E
- Hempseed: High in e.f.a's (essential fatty acids), moisturizes, gently softens
- Witch Hazel:Antibacterial, astringent, toning
- Aloe Vera: Soothing, moistening, healing, great for dry, sensitive or sun damaged skin
- Flaxseed: High in e.f.a's, increases circulation and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Shea Butter: High in e.f.a's and anti-aging nutrients. Smoothes skin.
- Neroli: Calming, antibacterial
- Juniper Drying, soothing, cleansing
- Ginger: Anti-inflammatory, soothing
Mix 1 grated apple with 1/2 an avocado and 2 tablespoons heavy scream. Apply to cleansed face and leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
I received this book from Bostick Communications