Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Meet Me On Monday




This is a fun meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.

Every Sunday she posts five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!


Questions:


1. Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone?
Depends on my mood...

2. Do you read the newspaper daily?
I read the news on yahoo before or after checking my email


3. Marinara or meat sauce?
I like Marinara and A1 sauce....


4. Last time you cried?
I have actually cried a lot lately. About two weeks ago I was letting one of my mothers cats outside as I went outside. The next morning she asked Hubby and I if we had seen her; a few of her neighbors cats have gone missing and they fear that the coyotes got to them. I feel bad/guilty. 
My pastor, Wendell Smith of The City Church died on the 19th of December. And my oldest sisters father in law of 15+ years past away on new years eve. Wade, my sisters father in law has been like a second father to me and my sisters for years. We found out 3 months ago that he had esophagus ( type of through cancer) cancer. He just finished his first round of chemo, and a few days later..
Our Pastor found out a few years ago that he had a bone marrow cancer. At least neither is in pain anymore but it doesn't stop the hurt.



5. What word/phrase do you find really annoying?
"For now..." ( with my family and in laws 'for now' means forever. My feelings is, Lets just find a place for it now!)
"It is what it is"....What is it?? lol......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a new follower to your blog through the Meet Me On Monday Blog Hop.
If you get a minute please stop by my blog and read my answers and follow back.
http://alittleoftheother.com

Have a superb week,
Ellie

Elisha German said...

Ellie, Great to meet you! I will be ure to stop by! Have a great week and weekend!