Monday, July 16, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This great meme is hosted by Sheila (bookjourney). This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!
I love being a part of this and I hope you do too!  As part of this weekly meme I love to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. 

I recently finished reading The Amazing Action Alphabet flip card and sing a long cd by Esther Kehl 

and The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory for last months book club read. 
I am almost done with Don't You Forget About Me by Suzanne Jenkins. Review up tomorrow:)
I have been reading but haven't finished reading anything because...I spread myself too far with my reading.
I've been mainly focusing on The Parchement Society's read for this month: Eat Pray Love and Don't You Forget About Me but I have also been reading Whole by Lisa Whittle, Fifty Shades of Gery and The Shadow of Your Smile by Susan May Warren. So far they are all really good :) 
The Shadow of Your Smile (Deep Haven, #6)After I finish these I plan on reading the second book in the Grey series (Fifty Shades Darker), Dancing in the Storm and Last of the Seals by Greg Messel. I read his other work The Illusion of Certainty and could not put it down. I really like his writing so when I saw another opportunity to read his newest book I had to take it! 


Who else has been reading the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy? I've been getting mixed reviews on it.







Post a Comment