Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! I love being a part of this and I hope you do too!  As part of this weekly meme I love to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme.

Again, I don't feel that I got a lot accomplished this week...
The BetrayalI stopped reading Don't You Forget About Me by Suzanne Jenkins since it is the second in the series. So I am waiting on the first book to come on the mail first (Pam of Babylon- three book series)
I finished reading Whole by Lisa Whittle
I am currently reading The Betrayal by Jerry B Jenkins
and I am still reading Eat Pray Love. I am really enjoying both and can't wait to finish them both, especially since I hear Eat Pray Love is a real story of her adventure / Journey and I can't wait to see where it takes her :) And The Betrayal jumps right into the drama of the book which I love:)
The Last Plea Bargain
A couple of my books got rescheduled so I am not sure what I am going to read next. I want to continue reading the book by Suzanne Jenkins but I want to get the first one read first. So Maybe I'll finish reading The Last Plea Bargain by Randy Slinger...

No comments: