Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!
I love being a part of this and I hope you do too!  As part of this weekly meme I love to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. 


Eat, Pray, LoveThis past week I finished reading Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert for book club (The Parchment Society). Review will be posted on my book clubs site after we have our meeting...I really wanted to watch the movie afterward since I got the book and movie at the same time but since we are planning to watch it together, I had to resist...
I did a Spotlight for Harlow Drakes book Life in Death, I reviewed it a while go.

I finished reading The Betrayal by Jerry B. Jenkins  and hope to have my review up later today.

Ashes to AshesThe BetrayalFifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) I am just about finished with the first book in the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy. This is my first ever romance/erotica read. I am pleasantly surprised that there really is a story there, not just a shallow story to build up to another intimacy scene.


Last of the SealsI want to start reading a book I got from the library, The Last Plea Bargain by Randy Singer but I've waited so long to pick it up it is now due back so I am going to need to re-request it. Instead I am going to get started on three books for review:


Dancing in the Storm by Shelly Maguire & Beth Huffman

Last of the Seals by Greg Messel (he has become one of my favs since I reviewed The Illusion of Certainty and could not put it down! I love books like that:)

Ashes to Ashes the Twins Fall Down by Pauline L. Hawkins 

I hope I get more accomplished this week than I did last week...**crossing fingers**






No comments: