Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WWW Wednesday

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions... • What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?

• What do you think you'll read next?



I am currently reading two books:
Love and Marriage Devotional for Couples by John and Stasi  Eldredge

Passport Through Darkness by Kimberly L. Smith










I recently finished reading: 
Left at the Altar by Kimberley Kennedy (review up later today)











What I will read next:
I am planning on reading two books this week, the one is 

 Laughing with Lucy by Madelyn Pugh Davis with Bob Carroll Jr.
( I am a huge I Love Lucy fan. I saw this at the library and had to get it!)












and I am going to start on another book by John L. Betcher:

A Higher Court
I am sure I am going to enjoy this book. The back of the book sounds great!

No comments: