Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WWW Wednesday

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?


I currently am reading...
  • Passport Through Darkness by Kimberly L. Smith


  











  • Love & War Devotional for Couples by John & Stasi Eldredge









  • A Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck
  








  • Jesus In The Present Tense by Warren W. Wierse
 











I recently finished....
The last book I read in the past couple weeks was Left At The Altar by Kimberley Kennedy












My next reads will probably be the same next week. I like having a variety like this because it depends on my mood what I want to read and I am already almost halfway through all of them. But I am almost done with Passport Through Darkness. I am putting Laughing With Lucy by Madelyn Pugh Davis and Bob Carrol Jr aside. Even though I am a huge fan of I Love Lucy/Lucy Ball, I am having hard time getting into this read. So far it is good, Madelyn is funny and I like her writing style so it's nothing against Madelyn and Bob, It just doesn't fit my mood lately. 
Also, I should have my review for The Nightmare Before Jesus by Sonya S. Molina up soon. Hopefully in the next week or so. 

I am so excited about my reading this week! They are all so good!

No comments: