Thursday, May 13, 2010

Booking Through Thursday 5/13


http://socratesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/05/book-through-thursday-who-influences.html


If you'd like to join in on Booking Through Thursday, just click the button above.



This week's question...

Are your book choices influenced by friends and family? Do their recommendations carry weight for you? Or do you choose your books solely by what you want to read?

My answer: I think it depends on who it is and where the advise/suggestion is coming from and if we have some of the same taste in books. But I have also gotten A LOT of good book suggestions from other bloggers.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Other bloggers have been a great influence on my reading.

Elisha German said...

Yea I hear ya there Yvonne. a lot of the books I am reading or that are now on my TBR are because of other bloggers and their recommendations.