Sunday, May 23, 2010

What Are You Reading? 5/23


(Powered by BookJourney.wordpress.com)
It has been a busy week for me...I, like everyone else have a lot to say about books but- when giving a review for a book, its hard to give a synopsis without giving the book away...at least for me. So it is new for me to give my book review without giving it away to other readers who want to read the and haven't. A new fun challenging hobby(?) for me. Anways... I finished Alex Cross Trial by James Patterson this week and gave my review on it. Which is at my other blog site bookjunkiemom09.wordpress.com. I am now onto Winter Haven, a novel by Athol Dickson, very good so far; sad but good. I am also reading 2nd Chance by James Patterson. I would love to go on but it is after midnight and I need to be up and out the door by 6am so have a great week everyone!

8 comments:

The1stdaughter said...

Enjoy Winter Haven! It sounds like a great novel so far and any James Patterson seems to be great!

Have a fantastic reading week and if you get a chance, stop by: Monday Reading's at There's A Book

Jan von Harz said...

Love Patterson and use to read all his adult books. Mow that I am strictly a Young adult fiction reader, I still read him. I love his Maximum Ride series. Have a great week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I love Pattersons books.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I haven't kept up with all the James Patterson books out there...simply must do that!

Here's my week:

http://laurel-rain-snow.blogspot.com/2010/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_23.html

E.J. Stevens said...

Great books!

It's Monday! What I am reading is here and my 300 Follower Giveaway is here.


Happy reading!

xx,
E.J.

dollycas aka Lori said...

I know I'm a day late, but it was so blessed hot here yesterday and today isn't much better but had to make my rounds.

I need to catch up on my Patterson, maybe I can wedge a couple in next month.

HAPPY READING!!
http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

Elisha German said...

It was a great novel until I had to return it to the library! lol. It's on my list again.

Elisha German said...

I'm jealous of your weather dollycas. We always have rain and cold. And sometimes wind.