Monday, May 24, 2010

Mailbox Monday 5/24

A couple days ago I did a no-no...I went to the library even though I have a book checked out ;D That night my husband came home and saw the bag of books from the library. He gave me a look but as I pulled a John Grisham book...he smirked. You can't keep getting more than you can read, babe. He said. But we finally reached an agreement: I won't get on him for all the Anime and graphic novels he gets if he won't point out that I always get more than I can read. I think that's a good deal:) Here is what I got from the library:
1. Try To Remember by Iris Gomez
2. The Best Short Plays of 1954-1955 edited by Margaret Mayorga
3. Whatever You Do, Don't Run by Peter Allison
4. Columbine by Dave Cullen
5. Testimony by Anita Shreve
Now, I am halfway through 2nd Chance by James Patterson and I keep thinking...What do I want to read next?? So many choices! So many books I want to read! So which comes next? I have no idea...some help in deciding would be nice:) Anyway, onto finishing up dinner (homemade turkey soup with dumplings) then laundry, vacuuming, dishes, giving my daughter a bath and a movie night with the hubby; we are going to watch Fight Club with Brad Pitt and Edward Norton:) Love those thrillers and suspense films, the ones that really make you think and get you to doubt if you have figured out the mystery or not:)

1 comment:

Elisha German said...

I will for sure! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!