Thursday, April 7, 2011

Friday Finds

What great books did you hear about/discover this past week? Share with us your FRIDAY FINDS! :D

 

After reading Possession by Rene Gutteridge I went to see is she had any other books out. I had a dork moment and instead of typing her name I typed Snitch. That, to my surprise had a few responses that I have added to my tbr not only because of what the book is about but because (yes I am a book cover snob!) either I liked the cover and/or it intrigued me. One made me raise an eyebrow and I am willing to bet you can figure which had this affect on me. So my first few friday finds are by different authors same title:







A book  by Desi Arnaz looks interesting to me because he called it A Book. And I haven't read any of his work yet but I like the movies I have seen him in so far so I want to check that one out as well.



2 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Wonderful finds!

Here is my Friday Find!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

I've seen the second Snitch arounds as it's YA and I love YA. Hope you enjoy.

-Lauren