Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  D  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!
I love being a part of this and I hope you do too!

This past week I kept it real easy since I am potty training my daughter. I knew it would suck up my daytime reading a lot with keeping a special eye on her. So far so good. Except for the other day when my older sister and I took her to get her Easter pictures done and were gone for five hours doing so; so her potty training was kind of put on pause. 

Anyway, this past week I read and review two books. I also had to put The Opposite of Me to the side since two other books came in the mail for review and I only have a few days between the reviews.

Stilettos and Scoundrels by Laina Turner-Molaski ( review here )












Jesus in the Present Tense by Warren W. Wiersbe ( review here )

 











The Opposite of Me by Sarah Pekkanen- still reading but put on pause for a few weeks.












This week I am going to be reading:


Surviving Sexual Brokenness by Thom Hunter (review will be up on the 10th of May:)




















Contingency by Paula Wiseman (book one: Covenant of Trust Series)
I just started reading this yesterday and oh-my-gosh..

No comments: