If you can commit to read at least a hundred books in 2017, welcome. The challenge will consist of many levels, each level will consist of 100 books. So, once you complete your first hundred, you may advance to the next level.
Just create your list of books (at this level, label them 1 through 100) and mark them off with a strike through or a check-mark them as you finish. If you find you can't finish one of the books on your list for any reason, you may replace it with another.
Also, if you just want to decide what you read as you go you can do that as well. Since this challenge is for the year 2017 any books you've read this year may be included.
This is a free choice challenge. Read whatever you want."
1. A Spectacle of Glory by Joni Eareckson Tada
2. The Total Package by Stephanie Evanovich
3. 365 Morning Prayers by David Veerman
4. Buried Memories by Carol J. Post
5. Behind Closed Doors by B. A. Paris
6. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
7. All The Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
8. 12 Years A Slave by Solomon Northup
10. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
11. Westobou Gold (Moccasin Hollow Mystery #2) by Hawk MacKinney
12. The Skeleton code by Alla Campanella & Ken Massey
13. Tangled Webs by Irene Hannon (Men of Valor #3)
14. Sea Rose Lane by Irene Hannon (Hope Harbor #2)
15. Vanished by Irene Hannon (Private Justice #1)
16. A Darker Shore by Malia Zaidi (A Lady Evelyn Mystery)
17. Annabel Lee by Mike Nappa (Coffey & Hill #1)
18. Murder Comes by Mail by A. H. Gabhart (Hidden Springs Mystery #2)