To play along, just answer the three questions below and link your post to MizB's blog.
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you'll read next?
Here is mine:
I am reading a few books. And they are:
- Your Money God's Way by Amie Streater reading for review
- The Wife's Tale a novel by Lori Lansens this months Word Shakers read
- Money Hungry by Daryl Moore reading for review
- Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Doctor by Jim Sutton & Sagar Nigwekar reading for review
- Soul to Soul Parenting by Annie Burnside reading for review
- Vexation by Elicia Clegg readng for review
- I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali with Delphine Minoui
- Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado reading for review
Next I am going to read:
- Green Philanthropy by Helen, Justin, and Alexis Deffenbacher going to read for review
- Which None Can Shut by Reema Goode going to read for review
- Run to Overcome by Meb Keflezighi going to read for review
- Everything Hurts by Bill Scheft going to read for review
- Women's Anatomy of Arousal by Sheri Winston going to read for review
- Duckegg & Persons on Interest by NovaMelia going to read for review
- Staying Fit After 60 by Calvin Hill going to read for review
So that's my plan...think it's good?