Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! It's also a lot of fun to to go other participating bloggers, go visit as many as you can!

This past week I finished The Christmas Chronicles and the review coming up on the 26th of this month. (for review and blog tour)

That's all I did this past week...pretty meek. 

This Next week I am going to be reading Everything I Never Wanted To Be by Dina Kucera (for review and blog tour on the 23rd of this month.)

The 19th Element by John L. Betcher ( for review and blog tour on the 13th of December.)

That's it. It's light for me this week:) I can't wait to make my rounds and check everyone out this week! Anybody got snow yet? Being that it is a change in weather and with the holidays, does that put you in the mood to read certain books?
Post a Comment