Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WWW Wdnesday 11/3/10

This fun weekly meme is hosted by MizB of Should be reading, go on...give it a try!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions...
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you'll read next?


I am currently reading:

The 19th Element by John L. Betcher ( I am reading this for review as well as being the blog tour host on the 13th of December, so make sure to come by and check it out!)

 The Christmas Chronicles, a novel by Tim Slover ( I am reviewing this as well as being the blog tour host on the 26th of this month, so make sure to mark your calendars;)


Permanent Obscurity by Delores Santana 
-as told by Richard Perez-
( for review)



 
 A Year With God by R. P. Nettelhorst (for review)




I haven't recently finished anything; this week or last anyway.

What I plan to read next:

Everything I Never Wanted To Be by  Dina Kucera ( for review, I am slao the blog tour host for this on the 23rd of this month so please come on by!)


I don't have the cover for it, but I am planning on reading Life Choices by Judi Moreo (& friends). (I am reading this for review as well as being the blog tour host on the 9th of December! Hope to see you here for that!)


Besides that, I am going to keep quiet about what I am going to read next because that seems to e always changing on me!
Post a Comment