Monday, November 22, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

This is a fun meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.

Each week she post a fun meme with questions to get to know each other outside of blogging.
Questions:

1. How many pillows do you sleep with?
I have three pillows but one is a body pillow that Hubby I share then I have a flatter pillow and a fluffy pillow I use to sleep with.
2. Where will you eat on Thanksgiving?
My Aunts house and Hubby's sister's house. We have yet to meet my Uncle's new wife and new child and we have yet to meet Hubby's sister's new twins. She now has eight kids including the twins and she is happy that she finally has her girl. But she lost her last boys to SIDS a year and a half ago the day before our wedding.
3. Would you rather go to a party or host a party?
It depends. I love hosting dinner parties but my sister in law is a great party host. She is really sweet, nice and funny, hard working, very creative, awesome at cooking and baking. We love going to her parties:)
4. How many purses (wallets for the guys) do you own?
Of course Hubby would say I own too many but he is a man. He doesn't understand! You need a variety of purses for the outings you go on. A nice date, dinner parties, a casual day of errands etc.... lol. I only own about 5 (and counting...). I think that is a very small number. Now shoes...that's a different story....;)
5. What is your favorite kind of seafood?
When I was a kid I loved tuna fish. Does that count? Now I can't stand any kind of seafood! And boy was the smell of seafood a killer when I was pregnant!   

2 comments:

heather said...

I have two pillows but mainly sleep on one with my special pillowcase. It is a very cheap polyester that feels wonderful. I don't know what I'm going to do when it wears out.

Elisha German said...

Isn't that funny how that works out? Hubby got a temper pedic pillow from goodwill a couple yrs ago and loves it.