Thursday, November 4, 2010

Meet Me On Monday 11/4/10

This is a fun meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.
Never Growing Old

Every Sunday she posts five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

This week's questions...

1. Have you ever been on a cruise?
I almost had the opportunity a couple years ago, to go on an Alaskan Cruise but I missed out...:(
 
2. What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
I have three ways:
Omlet
Poached
and Quiche

3. What is your favorite reading material?
Books!
4. Name all the pets that you have ever had?
Aussie, we still have him, he's a mane coon (cat), Tink, we still have him, a beautiful ash colored cat, Chloe is another mane coon, we adopted her when she was a tiny little kitten, her mother died while trying to get under a fence she was the only one we could find. Then we have her daughter Gracie, then we have Tucker, a long haired palm/chiwawa, Bailey- golden retriever/Alaskan malamute-those are all the ones we have. We had goldfish we were younger, we had three and they were doing fine, then my aunt was trying to be nice and brought another one to add to the edition, in the morning they were all dead. We had gerbils, longgg story.  I have had a bird-Lucy (named after Lucille Ball-LOVE her!) she died of a heart attack (from Chloe)

 5. Were you ever a girl/boy scout? 
No but my baby sister was and she was adorable!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Great answers!

Java said...

Hi!

I just posed this week's hop!

Hope to see you there!

http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/2010/11/meet-me-on-monday.html

Java

Elisha German said...

Thanks Yvonne:)

Elisha German said...

Java-Awsome! I love the blog hop!