Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

 Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 Ok so I got myself a little crazy today. Not purposefully. I am crazy enough naturally with out adding to it. I completely forgot about a book review I was supposed to have done forever ago and just tonight I got an email saying it needs to be up by the 30.....oookay. I can do that.
This is supposed to explain why I have an extra teaser this week...lol :)

( I don't think I have a picture of the first one, sorry)
The Life Book by Carl Blunt
"Your heart must not be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me."
Page 64 
 The 19th Element by John L. Betcher

"I gave Beth a quick kiss. Then steered my dark gray Honda Pilot down the vacant, early-morning streets if Red Wing to Becker Law Office, arriving at the door a few minutes after six o'clock."
Page 18






 Everything I Never Wanted To Be by Dina Kucera
"By the time I got home from the field trip, I was in complete panic. I ran to my mother, grabbed her shirt, and said, "I swallowed some lemon seeds!"
She continued doing whatever she was doing.
I got more desperate. "Mom! I swallowed some lemon seeds! A girl said I am going to grow a lemon tree in my belly!"
Page 47 

No comments: