Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading?  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!
I love being a part of this and I hope you do too!

This past week I finished:

Get Married This Year: 365 Days to I Do by Janet Blaire Page PhD.
Review here
 
I also have an article by Janet Page  5 Things To Do This Year



I finished Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte in January but finally have The Parchment Society's (my book club) review up.

I will have our  February review up in about a week
(The Perfect Husband by Lisa Gardner) 




I also finished Daddy's Home by A. K. Alexander review here




This week I am reading:
For The Parchment Society's read for March:
The Postmistress by  Sarah Blake. I am also reading Life in Death by Harlow Coban 


I think that's it for this week, Pretty light...




(Don't you just love the cover for The Postmistress?)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

NEW FOLLOWER.

Found you on Book Blogs. Love the roses.

Elizabeth

Silver's Reviews

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Elisha German said...

Elizabet, thank you for the follow:) I will be sure to stop by and say hello:)