Thursday, June 24, 2010

Booking Through Thursday 6/24/10

(Hosted by Booking Through Thursday)

If you'd like to join in on Booking Through Thursday, just click the button above.



This week's question...

Do you read book reviews? Do you let them change your mind about reading/not reading a particular book?

My Answer:

I do read reviews. I enjoy reading them. Sometimes they make me want to read the book even more. And when the review(s) aren't the greatest, I want to read the book to find out exactly why that book wasn't great but I keep an open mind and half the time I have read a book after it has gotten a bad review, I have really enjoyed the book. The other times; the book wasn't terribly bad but it could have had a little bit more work done to it. So no, a bad review does not stop me from reading a book. I like to get my own opinion of a book, not use someone's opinion as my own, because then I can tell personally what I did and didn't like about that particular book.

No comments: