Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday13- 6/17/10

(Hosted by Thursday 13)
13 Things I need to be doing today:

1. Laundry
2. Vacuum
3. Dusting
4. Wash the windows (their weekly wash)
5. Finish reading 1st To Die by James Patterson
6. Start reading I Will Not Be Silent by April Maley for review
7.Start reading Women's Anatomy of Arousal by Sheri Winston (CNM, RN, BSN, LMT) for review
8. Write out grocery list for next weeks meals
9. Go to the grocery store and buy groceries for next weeks meals (lol, yes it counts as two for me at least..one thing to write them...another thing to actually go and get them lol.)
10. Give my daughter Abigail a bath
11. Vacuum out Abbie's car seat (can't stand to leave it a mess)
12. Go through our stuff and downsize before we move
13. Take what we don't want but is still usable down to Value Village or Salvation Army or something
...there is more but I am sticking to the number!

4 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

I need to do all of that and more! Your list is a great reminders to things I didn't accomplish today...ohwell. :-)

Anonymous said...

What a lot to do - yes, it's surprising what we can achieve in a day! :)

Happy TT - bit late, but I think the site is down...

Please pop by and check out 13 {{MORE}} Characters in my Dark Kingdom Chronicles Series HERE! Thank you!

Hope to see you there,

Angelika Devlyn X

Elisha German said...

Your list was a big help too Self Sagacity;)I ended up adding because of your help;) :)razz

Elisha German said...

Hey Angellika, I tried going to your site but for some reason it said the site was down or something? sorry.