Monday, June 14, 2010

Teaser Tuesday 6/15/10

(Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading)
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
'I reached into the folder one more time, this time taking out a copy of the security photo of the killer arriving at the Hall of Fame. "This is a security photo from the night she was killed." ' pg 292 of 1st To Die by James Patterson

11 comments:

Kaye said...

I'll have to check this one out, I like Patterson's books. Hope you enjoyed it. Here is my TT with link to a giveaway of the teaser book.

Anonymous said...

James Patterson writes such great books and I do like the teaser you have chosen.

here is mine

http://livemorenow.wordpress.com/2010/06/15/teaser-tuesday-the-stolen-crown/

Marg said...

I have never read any of Patterson's books.

I have two teasers this week!

audreyscountrycrafts said...

Some day I'm going to have time to read this series! It's on my TBR list :)

HERE is my teaser for this week.

Aimee said...

I keep meaning to try a book of his, they all look so good! Great teaser!

My teaser is here.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I love the Women's Murder Club series...I haven't read them all, but I have this one.

Here's my teaser:

http://snowconnections.wordpress.com/2010/06/15/teaser-tuesdays-2/

Kathy Martin said...

That sounds good. I haven't read anything by Patterson yet. My teaser is from Naamah's Curse by Jacqueline Carey.

Anonymous said...

Great teaser! My teaser this week comes from a short story collection called The Name of the Nearest River by Alex Kava. It also includes a link to a giveaway of last week's Tuesday Teaser Title (Damaged by Alex Kava). Here's the link.

E.J. Stevens said...

I love thrillers. Great Teaser! My Teaser is here.

Happy reading. :)

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows

pussreboots said...

This series just doesn't appeal to me. I'm reading Peppermints in the Parlor.

Anonymous said...

James Patterson is one of my favorites. Here's mine: http://readingreadingandlife.blogspot.com/