Friday, June 11, 2010

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

Here is mine: I plan on finishing 1st To Die by James Patterson and starting I Will Not Be Silent by April Maley for review as well as finishing Winter Haven a novel by Athol Dickson.

I really enjoy this meme because I get to find other great bloggers, and add books to my TBR List:)

(Powered by BookJourney)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like Patterson. Is 1st To Die one of his older titles? I just started really reading him about a year and a half ago. Thanks for joining in the meme! :)

Elisha German said...

It definitely is one of the older ones and just as good. He has a real talent for murder mysteries and suspense/thrillers.