Monday, January 2, 2017

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

badge

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's a great post to organise yourself. It's an opportunity to visit and comment, and er... add to that ever growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye's Blog   and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.

First, before I get into What Are You Reading, happy new year all!!

What I read last week..
Actually, I only finished one book from last week, as being on vacation I didn't have as much time as I thought to read read read. So I finally finished my book from two weeks ago last night.

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins which I reviewed here
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

Now, I am even more excited to see the movie!! I watched a couple trailers last night and boy!

What I am reading at present:
I am reading a few books at present because I want to tackle my never-ending-and-never-will-stop-growing-TBR. Plus, I have a "few" books from the library I need to get to...
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
Gone Girl
The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel 
A Darker Shore (A Lady Evelyn Mystery#2) by Malia Zaidi
 
 
Up Next
For my next reads I am 'planning' to read
The Mark of the King by Jocelyn Green
 
Westobou Gold (Moccasin Hollow Mystery #2) by Hawk MacKinney
 
Westobou Gold (Moccasin Hollow Mystery Series book 2)
The Fifth Petal by Brunonia Barry
 
What about you? What's on your shelf? 
 

No comments: