Wednesday, October 25, 2017

The Action Storybook Bible by Catherine DeVries, Sergio Cariello **Review**

The Action Storybook Bible: An Interactive Adventure through God’s Redemptive Story

Discover your family's place in God's incredible story and together put your faith into action with the new The Action Storybook Bible from David C Cook! Explore God's redemptive story together with your children ages 8 and under in the 15 episodes highlighting key milestones in God's story. Master-artist Sergio Cariello created more than 350 brand-new illustrations to captivate your family and help you recognize how God is moving through each story.

Review:

When i saw this was available for review, i couldn't help but jump on it. As a Christian and a mother, I always look for fun and interactive ways to teach my daughter about the Bible; the stories it holds, the lessons, the moral code, etc. I know that when I was growing up, it felt like a real challenge to find fun ways to learn about God, who Jesus is, and everything between. Although, I loved car rides because that meant Adventures in Odyssey! Anyway, I digress...this was such a fun and captivating way to learn about all the stories and lessons the Bible holds. I "tested this story book on my daughter and she loved it. Kid approved! Made this mommy very happy :) I don't think I can rave enough about this storybook Bible! No, this isn't a replacement for your child's Bible, but instead a great addition and teaching tool. The illustrations are wonderfully done. My daughter loved pouring over each picture! Even though this says 8 and younger, I doubt my daughter will be losing interest in this anytime soon and she just turned 8! I am so glad and thankful that publisher's authors, illustrators, and everyone else I am forgetting to mention come together and create interactive, entertaining, and fun learning tools for parents and kids to learn about the Bible and all it has to offer. 


Action Storybook 
pin1
Action Storybook 
pin 2

No comments: