Friday, October 8, 2010

Booking Through Thursday 10/7/10

(Hosted by page flippin addict)
               
                                               Traveling
When you travel, how many books do you bring with you?
Has this changed since the arrival of ebooks?

For me, first it depends on the length of the trip. If I am going away for the weekend, I'll bring along a few thinner books or a couple of thicker books. It also depends on if I am in the middle of book s at the moment anyway. I just left for the weekend spur of the moment and I was already in the middle of three books that really interest me; so I brought all three.
When I bring book(s) with me, I have to know that they will keep my interest. I don't want to be on a trip with a completely new genera or author, start to read it and lose interest. Then want to read a book and have a book with me that doesn't interest me. So those types of books stay home where if I lose interest I have other choices and can go back to the other later.

No comments: