Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Fill-In #194 10/15/10


I did this once a while back and thought it was a lot of fun. So I'm getting into again:)
It's fun and easy and at times can really make you think!

1. My favorite month is...I actually have two, and one is September because my daughter was born that month, the other is April because it's when I got married.

2. It's so nice when your outside and it's hot then you get a fresh breeze.

3. I love to sniff fresh ground coffee!

4.Banana nut muffins is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.

5. The hobby I enjoy most is reading of course;) !

6. It's Friday! Already? - oh my!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with Hubby and our daughter Abigail, tomorrow my plans include going to our friends wedding, then to our friends house for a game of poker and Sunday, I want to do nothing but read!

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Banana nut muffins - yum!

Have a great weekend!

Elisha German said...

With a fresh cup of coffee! Mmmmm!