Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Date With Dewey!

I recently volunteered  to be one of the hosts for the Dewey 24hr-read-a-thon:))

So here is the main info:
My post will be up on October 10th. I am hosting from 12am to 3am (PST) and at the end of that three hours (or so) I will name a winner. The winner we be announced on the Dewey's Read-A-Thon Website.
The (mini) challenge will be a Memoir/True Story theme. And there will be a prize or two, and possibly a book based on the theme.
Also, I was thinking, since I love love love my coffee and chocolates, I have an assortment of coffees and specialty dark chocolates for the prize. And like I said, a possible book. I am also thinking about adding on an assortment of teas or at least a box of teas because I know there are people out there who prefer tea, like my husband. We are both avid reader but I have to have either my Pepsi or coffee while reading. He has to have either Mountain Dew or tea (with honey and lemon-especially when he doesn't feel good). So if you win and you would prefer one over the other let me know; or both!

How to Enter for the Prize 


Just leave a comment on my Dewey Read-A-Thon post about the memoirs/ true stories I have listed or that you have read.

Bonus Entries


If you leave a comment recommending a book to read, another entry.
If you tweet about my Dewey 24hr Read-A_Thon Memoir/True Story Mini-Challenge, another entry.
If you mention the Dewey 24Hr Read-a-Thon  Memoir/True Story Mini-Challenge along with the date on your Facebook, another entry.

There will be a bonus question as well for the giveaway:)


I will announce a winner at the end of the three hours using Random.org. I will announce the winner in my blog and on the main site for the Dewey Read-A-Thon, I will leave my email address at the top of the blog post so you can email me your information.


If you have any question or comments, please let me know! Have a great day!

No comments: