* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you'll read next?
- Permanent Obscurity by Dolores Santana (as told by Richard Perez)
- The Life Book by Carl Blunt ( I don't have an image for this one, sorry-for review)
- Chiczofrenia: Crazy is an art form by Laina Turner-Molaski (for review-to see image, go to Lainaturner.com/store)
- Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Doctor by Jim Sutton & Sagar Nigwekar (for review)
- Outlive Your Life: You were made to make a difference by Max Lucado
- Your Money God's Way by Amie Streater (Review up)
- The Reflections of Light for Daily Living by Dr. Tiffany Brown
- Money Hungry by Daryl Moore (for review)
- Soul to Soul Parenting by Annie Burnside (for Review)
- Vexation by Elicia Clegg (for review) I started reading this, got about halfway through and then got distracted by other books and it got left at a friends house for a short time:(