Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WWW Wednesday 10/27/10

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions... * What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you'll read next?


Here are my Current Reads:

A Year with God by R. P. Nettlehorst ( for review)
I started on this last night. Hopefully I'll have it finished by...Sunday?









Permanent Obscurity by Dolores Santana (as told by Richard Perez)
{ for review} This book is not for everyone, just let me tell you that. I'm about a third or so through it.









 Vexation by Elicia Clegg (for review)
I am over halfway through it.






I Recently Finished:

Chiczofrenia: crazy is an artform by Dr. Laina Turner_molaski

Reflections of Light for Daily Living by Dr. Tiffany Brown



 Next, I am going to Read: 
The Chronicles of Christmas by Tim Slover
Everything I Never Wanted To Be by Dina Kucera

No comments: