Monday, October 18, 2010

Musing Monday 10/18/10


This weeks musing question is:

Do you prefer hardcovers, trade paperbacks (the bigger ones), or mass market paperbacks (the smaller ones)? Why?

My answer: It all depends, honestly. If I am reading a self help type book, I prefer hardcovers so I can write notes in the book as I am reading. For reviewing as well I prefer hardcover but I am not going to be picky. Besides, I don't blame them for sending paper back in the mail, it's cheaper! I would send a reviewer a paperback too! The mass market paperbacks are good for carrying around; especially if you are taking the bus. As long as the print isn't too small. But whenever I receive a small paperback for review it makes it a bit more difficult for wanting to make a note while reading because the book tends to shut on you a lot easier. So I prefer the bigger paperbacks because they stay open:) All in all though really, I don't really care.
Post a Comment