Friday, April 30, 2010

2010 Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge


I know I know...Another Challenge?? Don't worry, where do you think I get 80 percent if not more of my reading from? This will be no biggie for me...I hope...lol. Anyway,there is more to it than just checking out a book or two from the library to finish this challenge. So go to
http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/2009/11/2010-support-your-local-library-reading.html

to find out all about it and sign up!!

I am going to do 'Just My Size' (50 Books). But maybe I can do the 75 or maybe even the 100 mark!!! Lol...here is my list:

Again, the ''X" means I have read it.
1. Letters to My Daughter by Maya Angelou X
2. Against Medical Advice by James Patterson and Hal Friedman X
3. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
4. A Plague of Secrets by John Lescroart
5. Mr. Gatling's Terrible Marvel by Julia Keller
6. Friends, Lovers, Chocolate by Alexander McCall Smith
7. East of the Sun by Julia Gregson
8. Alex Cross Trial by James Patterson & Richard DiLallo
9. The Manual of Detection by Jedediah Berry
10. 7th Heaven by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
11. The Last Ember by Daniel Levin
12. Killjoy by Julie Garwood
13. 2nd Chance by James Patterson with Andrew Gross
14. Winter Haven by Athol Dickson
15. Try To Remember a novel by Iris Gomez
16. Never Let You Go by Erin Healy
17. My Life in France by Julia Child with Alex Prud'homme X
18. Summer at Tiffany by Marjorie Hart
19. Julie & Julia: 365 days, 524 recipes, 1 tiny apartment kitchen by Julie Powell
20. The Wife's Tale a novel by Lori Lansens
21. As Always, Julia: Letters between Julia Child and Avis DeVoto: food, friendship & the making of a masterpiece by Joan Reardon

No comments: