Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  D  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!
I love being a part of this and I hope you do too!

This past week I have been busy reading Contingency by Paula Wiseman for review....so good! I can't put it down!


I hope to have this book finished by say...Tomorrow night.




















And get started on:
Surviving Sexual Brokenness by Thom Hunter (for review)












As well as Prince Etcheon and the Secret of the Ancient by Joann Arnold (for review)

 











I'm also trying to get a review or two up. A couple of books I finished forever ago and lost them in my many boxes of books when I moved and finally found them this weekend while unpacking and organizing my books. :) The funny thing about unpacking the rest of my books was that I added a handful more books to the challenge I'm part of (outdo yourself).  I also found a couple handful of half read books that I need to finish. I finally got some good quality reading time in last night after getting EVERYTHING unpacked and organized. As much as I love love love to read I can't when I know I have a truckload to do. Don't you hate that at times? LOL.

1 comment:

Nise' said...

I like to hear those words, "can't put it down". Have a great reading week.