"Rainy days and river views fill Beth's summer as she makes a new start in small town Washington, North Carolina. After the loss of her husband in a tragic accident, simple seems better. It's time to renovate her life, starting with a future art gallery on the river. Sam, her contractor, has everything under control, but the stress of the construction project and new business is beginning to make her crazy. Nightmares and visions of ghosts become the nightly norm. She doesn't have time for this. She doesn't have time for her heart to make room for him.
Sam is happy filling his days and nights with work. His two jobs as a teacher and contractor are his passions and do not leave room for much else. This new project has possibilities: a beautiful owner, the history of the house, and an 18th century diary. Beth's dream is becoming a timely reality until she disappears.
Mystery and intrigue fill the haunting river bank of the Pamlico as Sam and Beth find the truth behind the Water Street house and each other."
~ Barnes and Noble ~ Kobo ~
Tammera Cooper grew up on the Rappahannock River in Virginia watching the riverside community change with the times but remaining the same in spirit. The waterside lifestyle is in her blood and influences her writing every day.
Currently, she lives in Washington, North Carolina writing and sharing the small town’s history with her readers. She is a member of the Pamlico Writers Group, Women’s Fiction Writers Association, and Romance Writers of America.
Top Ten List
1. I lived in the Netherlands for 5 years.
2. I was an Army wife for 15 yrs. My fiancé is in the Army Reserves.
3. I live in a house 14 ft in the air.
4. I have been to 48 states.
5. Favorite date of all time was flounder gigging at midnight in the Newport River.
6. Favorite movie is the Lake House with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves
7. When I graduated from high school, I wanted to be a marine archeologist because of a romance novel by Valerie Sherwood, To Love a Rogue set in Port Royal, Jamaica.
8. I have a Weimaraner, a kelpie, a black cat, and a gargoyle gecko.
9. Favorite drink is Sweet Tea.
10. I’ve ridden a motorcycle over the Continental Divide in a sleet storm. By the time we made it to the top, I had icicles hanging from my glasses.
Sam- Ryan Reynolds
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page
Post a Comment