Monday, November 8, 2010

Meet Me On Monday

Questions:

1.  What is your favorite kind of pie?
2.  Have you ever ran out of gas in the car you were driving?
3.  How many languages do you speak?
4.  Do you take daily vitamins?
5.  What is your worst eating habit?


My Answers:

1. Apple pie/cobbler & Chocolate Pie

2. Yes! Not fun, that happened to my Hubby and I twice last year on the way to the gas station! You would think we would the first time! lol

3. Just one: English. Unless Spanglish and baby talk count.

4. Yes. Pre-natals  even though I'm not pregnant. I want to be but I gotta wait until we can afford it. Need to get out of debt first...

5. Pepsi and Sour Cream & Onion Lays. Gotta have them...:) 

6 comments:

Karen and Gerard said...

I only ran out of gas once. Don't like those kind of chips--wouldn't even eat one.

Stopping by from Meet me On Monday.

Empty Nester said...

Baby talk always counts! I'm a new follower from Meet Me On Monday! You can visit me here if you like: http://emptynest1.blogspot.com/

Hanna said...

Hi! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Take a peek at my giveaways if you come by. Everything is handmade and gorgeous:)

Elisha German said...

Karen & Gerard Zemek - That's ok, more for me! lol.
Running out of gas isn't fun is it?

Elisha German said...

EmptyNester-Haha, I would like to think so! Thanks!

Elisha German said...

Hanna-Thank you:)) You are so sweet:) I'm glad you like it here:))