Friday, November 19, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

I know I am a bit late, it has been a busy hectic week that has flown by! But here is my teasers for the week!

From Everything I Never Wanted To Be by Dina Kucera:
"Some days I simply don't have that kind of energy or time to be pulling back and poking and stirring.  Food is not something I feel passionate about, so I don't prepare food for my family to enjoy. I am merely trying to keep them alive."
Page 23 

From Recipes for a Beautiful Life by Julie Keye and Madaline Hall:
"Two are better than one; because they have good reward for their labor.  For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is lone when he falls; for he hath not another to help him up. "Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Page 7 

From The 19th Element by John L. Betcher
" I like being a few minutes early. Having extra time at your disposal can help you deal with unanticipated circumstances. I took a seat in a soft chair outside the cafe and watched and waited."
Page 81

No comments: