Wednesday, December 27, 2017

KJV Know The Word Study Bible

KJV, Know The Word Study Bible, Cloth over Board, Red Letter Edition


The  KJV Know the Word Study Bible  offers three easy ways to begin studying Scripture and helps individuals transition from being a casual reader of the Bible to becoming a regular student of the Bible. You can choose to study the Bible book-by-book, verse-by-verse, or topic-by-topic; each path offers powerful insights that will help you develop a daily routine of Bible study. The book-by-book series of notes leads you through the main points of each book of the Bible. The verse-by-verse notes help you to dig deeper into God’s Word. The topic-by-topic articles, which cover 21 theological topics, guide you through a series of insightful notes and give you a thorough biblical understanding of each topic. With the beautiful and timeless text of the KJV translation, the KJV Know the Word Study Bible offers you choices of how to study Scripture and grow in your relationship with Christ.

Features Include:

King James Version Bible text
Three easy approaches to study the Bible: 1. Book by Book; 2. Verse by Verse; 3. Topic by Topic
Insightful introductions for each book of Scripture
Words of Jesus in red
Beautiful two-color interior page design
Comprehensive list of theological notes
Concordance
Full-color maps
8-point type size



Review:
 This isn't my typical type of material that I review. I do read the Bible, but I am picky when it comes to which Bible I want to read from, etc. When it comes to reading, understanding, and studying the Bible, and it's contents, messages, lessons, etc.. you need a Bible you can do that with and not just any Bible will do that. I personally prefer the Old King James Version with red print. I actually picked out a Bible that I love and have been using the same Bible for more than 15 years. 
What made me want to dig into this Bible and check it out was the many resources it had, including giving options on how to study the Bible because there are so many ways to go about studying the Bible. I also loved the concordance which makes it incredibly easy to find particular topics you are wondering about or confused about. It's like have a "you are here" locator map to go with your Bible. I loved the introductions for each book. I haven't ever seen that in a Bible and I thought it was so unique, different, and insightful. I loved that the messages within the Bible did not change or alter yet it is user friendly and reader friendly making it easier to understand each verse; knowing which is philosophical, literal, poetic, part of a story to give a lesson, etc. I will continue to stick with my Bible but I will be (already have!) add this Bible to my study time and when I am having conversations with people about the Bible.

No comments: