Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Musing Mondays!

Musing Mondays hosted by MisB!


  • I’m currently reading…
    Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
 
  • Up next I think I’ll read…
 
The Butler: A Witness to History




I Am Nujood, Age 10 and DivorcedFinding Me: A Decade of Darkness, a Life Reclaimed - A Memoir of the Cleveland KidnappingsThe Girl on the Train

  • I bought... no books this week, lol...
  • I’m super excited to tell you about my review on the book The Perfect Victim that I just finished because it started out as a movie I watched, then found out it actually happened..and had a book :)
  • I’m really upset by the fact that I can't fit in more reading! Lol...
  • I can’t wait to get a copy of every book that is on my TBR!
  • I wish I could read every book on my TBR, but…I am always seeing amazing books across the blogoshere that I want to read :)
  • I blogged about The perfect Victim  and The Most Wonderful Time of the Year and a book blast this past week…I hope you all stop by and say hello! :)
THIS WEEK’S RANDOM QUESTION: Are there any particular worlds in books in which you’d like to live?

Oh man, historical fiction of any year would be fun for a few days. As long as I have coffee for the mornings! I am currently reading Wild, which is about Cheryl Strayed on the PCT, that would be quite the fun yet challenging trip; especially since I reside in Washington. 

 






No comments: