Thursday, October 28, 2010

Booking Through Thursday 10/28/10

(Hosted by Booking Through Thursday)

In honor of Halloween this weekend...
What reading skeletons do you have in your closet? Books you’d be ashamed to let people know you love? Addiction to the worst kind of (fill in cheesy genre here)? Your old collection of Bobbsey Twin Mysteries lovingly stored behind your “grown-up” books? You get the picture … come on, confess!

I really don't think I have any. But that also depends on who you are or ask. I still have my collection of Nancy Drew and love them. I got my niece into them:) Maybe that's where my love of mystery/suspense comes from...? And Hubby can't give me a hard time over them because he likes the Hardy Boys. I even have the computer games of Nancy Drew that my mother started me on. Those are addicting. So I don't think I have any "skeletons" in my book closet lol.

No comments: