Monday, October 4, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? 10/4/10



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.

This past week I have been busy reading:

The Wife's Tale by Lori Lansens

I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali with Delphine Minoui



Which None Can Shut by Reema Goode

Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado

I am planning on having my review for the last two up this week. I also need to prep for the Deweys-Read-A-Thon which I am hosting from 12-2 am (PST) :)) I am going to be doing a Memoir/ True Stories mini Challenge:)


This week I am also planning on getting started on 

Your Money God's Way by Amie Streater

Money Hungry by Daryl Moore

Top 5 Questions to Ask Your Doctor

Soul to Soul Parenting by Annie Burnside

and last but not least, a book that I had been reading for review took with me when we were staying with friends to help out then came back and I realized that night I had forgot to grab it then I got it back and got caught up in other reads (listed above) but I am going to try to tackle it this week, I am over halfway through it so I hope to have my review for it up next week.
Vexation by Elicia Clegg


 How did your weekends go? Anything fun or different?





No comments: