Monday, October 25, 2010

Meet Me On Monday 10/25/10

This meme is new to me, it sounds like fun and is hosted by Never Growing Old. I found it at Socrates's Book Reviews

Questions:

1. Do you sleep with a night light on?
No. I have it on to read but I turn it off to go to sleep. Although I sometimes fall asleep with light on, glasses on and book on chest. But that only happens once in a blue moon:)

2. What do you drink with dinner?
Pepsi, sometimes a beer, or kiwi-strawberry Vitamin Water.

3. Do you play the lottery? If so, how often?
No, but the hubby does. He like to go the lottery vending machines and get a few $1's on payday.


4. How often do you go to the grocery store?
Once a week or so. I tend to forget an item or two even though I go with a list so I go back. Or sometimes something sounds really good and I go grab it.

5. Would you rather travel back in time 500 years or travel forward 500 years?

 I would rather travel back. People were more active, living was cheaper, but I couldn't bear to live without my modern conveniences. Either one would be cool.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Kiwi=strawberry water sounds good.

Elisha German said...

It is:) One of my favorite flavors:)