Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Welcome to It’s Monday!  What Are You Reading!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from! I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! **You do not need a blog to participate**

This past week I announced the winner for the book Life in Death by Harlow Coban
I also did an author spotlight for J. D. Davis (giveaway as well;)
I also posted about that baby girl, Avery and her bucket list
I also read and reviewed Making Life Matter by Shane Stanford  
Tomorrow, I have a review for The Mother Road by Jennifer Allee, so make sure to stop by and check it out :)

I am currently reading:
Dear Jane Austen by Patrice Hannon for The Parchment Society
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen for The Parchment Society
Executive Actions by Gary Grossman

No comments: